I hope you're having a beautiful and happy day!! Keeping it real with you, this morning I majorly struggled to get out of bed and do my Pilates workout bc your girl got like no sleep from binging my new fav show "the summer i turned pretty"...
Anyways, I got through the workout and then got a chocolatey stack of pancakes.
Why am I telling you this?? I just wanted to remind you that you can do both!
Just because I'm working hard at hitting my fitness goals doesn't mean that I can't also enjoy chocolate chip pancakes in the company of people I love.
If you've been feeling guilty for not living that Pinterest perfect healthy lifestyle, I'm here to tell you that you can still be healthy! Life is too short to restrict yourself <3
Go out with your besties, enjoy fluffy pancakes, take a rest day and hit your goals.
And if ur struggling to find balance in your life, I made you a 14-day pilates challenge with short workouts that are super doable and can be done from anywhere!
This challenge is perfect for any fitness level. :)
Challenge dates: Feb 27-March 31. Start anytime!
NEW @ SWEATY STUDIO
- I am treating myself with love today
- I am confident in my body
- I am trusting that God is taking care of me
- I am tapping into my inner child and having more fun
- I trust myself to take care of my needs
- I trust others to help me take care of my needs
- I am worthy of making new friends
🦋 Let's Go Deeper...
🦋 Currently Obsessed With
- Challenging myself to wake up earlier
- The Summer I Turned Pretty book series
- Our 14-day spring break challenge!!!!
- Being nice to myself about my acne
- Bumble BFF (literally such a hack for making new friends!!)
And on that note, COMMENT below and tell me 1 thing you're doing to create balance in your routine!